Direct flights to the Okavango Delta
Overland360 is proud to bring you FlyOkavango, a brand-new luxury service offering non-stop flights from Europe and the USA, direct to the Okavango Delta.
FlyOkavango have teamed up with some the very best luxury safari lodges on the planet to bring you what may well be the world’s most spectacular safari.
Flying directly from Palm Beach Florida or London Stansted, you’ll enjoy a 5-star experience from start to finish. FlyOkavango’s luxury Boeing 767-300ER has been custom fitted with 96 lie-flat VIP seats and they are the only operator in the world to offer direct flights into Maun, the heart of the Okavango.
Upon arrival in Maun, you’ll be taken straight to your scenic inter-lodge flight, transferring you immediately to the first of your chosen lodges or camps in the wild heart of Africa.
Your 13-night luxury safari includes
- Direct return flights to the Okavango Delta from London Stansted or Palm Beach Florida
- The chance to experience a selection of world-class safari lodges in their own unique Delta environments
- All scenic inter-lodge flight transfers
- All meals and select local beverages
- Guided vehicle and boat game drives twice daily
- Select seasonal lodge-based activities
- Experience magnificent Victoria Falls
- Tour Cape Town and the surrounding winelands against the backdrop of Table Mountain
- Night 1 – Aboard FlyOkavango’s luxury aircraft
- Nights 2, 3, 4 – Delta lodge 1
- Nights 5, 6, 7 – Delta lodge 2
- Nights 8, 9 – Victoria Falls lodge
- Nights 10, 11, 12 – Hotel Cape Town
- Night 13 – Aboard the aircraft and home
At Overland360 we can advise you on the best Okavango Delta lodges to suit your preferred safari style. Whether it’s water-based mokoro excursions, specific wildlife and birds you’d like to see, a horseback safari, hot air ballooning, or a trip back in time in a private luxury mobile safari camp, we can help you get the most of this incredible safari experience.
Need to know more? Give us a call today.