You’ll explore the Zambezi Region of Namibia, visit with the bushmen of the Central Kalahari, pole through the Okavango Delta on a dug out mokoro canoe, search for the Big Five in Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park and experience the magic of a photographic cruise on the stunning Chobe River.
The safari wraps up with three unforgettable days in Victoria Falls – plenty of time to explore this natural wonder at your leisure, with a Zambezi boat trip included, and optional white-water rafting, elephant encounters and helicopter flights.
We have scheduled safaris departing throughout the year. Our fully-equipped Avis 4×4 Safari Vehicles are best in their class and you’ll stay in a mix of superb wild safari camps and 3- to 5-star safari lodges.
Contact us today for more information and to book your place.
- Carefully selected luxury lodges and safari camps
- 2 nights in Chobe National Park
- Chobe River photographic cruise
- David Livingstone’s ‘Garden of Eden’ in Namibia’s Zambezi Region
- The Okavango Delta panhandle
- San bushmen in the Central Kalahari
- Okavango Delta and mokoro safari
- 3 nights in Moremi/Savuti
- 3 day visit to Victoria Falls