In Namibia you’ll spend three glorious nights in Etosha National Park, before heading out into some of Namibia’s most spectacular desert landscapes – Kaokoland, Damaraland – in search of the elusive desert-adapted elephants, rhinos and lions. Putting your new found 4×4 skills to the test, we’ll take on the iconic Van Zyl’s Pass – a true 4×4 experience – before heading back south for a night beneath the spectacular boulder formations of Spitzkoppe.
Moving into Botswana, we’ll interact with San bushmen in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, and spend time exploring the Savuti Region, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve. We’ll round off an unforgettable safari with three days at the iconic Victoria Falls, with plenty of time for additional activities, such as helicopter flights, white water rafting and canoeing.
We have scheduled safaris departing throughout the year. Our fully-equipped Avis 4×4 Safari Vehicles are best in their class and you’ll stay in a mix of superb wild safari camps and 3- to 5-star safari lodges.
Contact us today for more information and to book your place.
- Carefully selected luxury lodges and wild safari camps
- 3 day visit to Victoria Falls
- Chobe River photographic cruise
- 1 night in Chobe National Park
- 2 nights in Moremi Game Reserve
- Okavango Delta and mokoro water safari
- San bushmen in the Central Kalahari
- 2 nights in Etosha National Park
- Van Zyl’s Pass
- Desolation Valley
- Rare desert elephant and rhino
- Brandberg and Spitzkoppe