Next Tour Departs: 3 May 2021
This luxury South African adventure starts and ends in Cape Town and explores some of South Africa’s most beautiful landscapes in the Cederberg mountains, vast Karoo Desert and along the world famous Garden Route.
Your host will be well known South African singer/songwriter/entertainer Clint Cunningham. Clint has over 30 years’ experience touring Southern Africa as an entertainer with his band Clint & Co. His love for 4×4 & off-road motorcycle adventures has furnished him with a wealth of knowledge about the region’s most fascinating destinations and spectacular roads.
Highlights include the Bushman’s Cave Mountain Theatre in the Northern Cedarberg, the stunning Seweweekspoort and Swartberg mountain passes, the hidden hamlet known as “Die Hel” in the Gamkaskloof, the beautiful coastal towns of Knysna and Hermanus, and a night at Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa.
Clint is a natural born entertainer with a huge love for the outdoors. He enjoys nothing more than to share these passions with his guests. Our fully-equipped Avis 4×4 Safari Vehicles are best in their class and you’ll stay in a mix of superb luxury hotels, comfortable lodges and remote camps under the stars.
Our next scheduled tour departs on 3 May 2021.
Contact us today for more information and to book your place.
- Bushman’s Cave Mountain Theatre in the northern Cederberg
- Star gazing in Sutherland
- The incredible dirt roads of the Karoo
- Stunning Seweweekspoort and Swartberg mountain passes
- Visit to “Die Hel” in the Gamkaskloof
- The wonderful towns of Hermanus and Knysna
- 4x4ing the wild and remote Baviaanskloof
- Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa
- The gorgeous R44 – one of the most beautiful roads in the world!