Your host will be well known South African singer/songwriter/entertainer Clint Cunningham. Clint has over 30 years’ experience touring Southern Africa as an entertainer with his band Clint & Co. His love for 4×4 & off-road motorcycle adventures has furnished him with a wealth of knowledge about the region’s most fascinating destinations and spectacular roads.
Highlights include the Bushman’s Cave Mountain Theatre in the Northern Cedarberg, star gazing in Sutherland, the incredible dirt roads of the Karoo, the stunning Seweweekspoort and Swartberg mountain passes, the hidden hamlet known as “Die Hel” in the Gamkaskloof, the wonderful towns of Oudtshoorn and Knysna, an epic 4×4 journey through the wild and remote Baviaanskloof and a night at Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa.
Clint is a natural born entertainer with a huge love for the outdoors. He enjoys nothing more than to share these passions with his guests. Our fully-equipped Avis 4×4 Safari Vehicles are best in their class and you’ll stay in a mix of superb lodges and comfortable campsites under the stars.
Contact us today for more information and to book your place.
- Bushman’s Cave Mountain Theatre in the northern Cederberg
- Star gazing in Sutherland
- The incredible dirt roads of the Karoo
- Stunning Seweweekspoort and Swartberg mountain passes
- Visit to “Die Hel” in the Gamkaskloof
- The wonderful towns of Oudtshoorn and Knysna
- 4x4ing the wild and remote Baviaanskloof
- Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of Africa
- The gorgeous R44 – one of the most beautiful roads in the world!