We haven’t been to the bush for 18 months – prices slashed – come and join us!
Never to be repeated – Maximum 6 vehicles per expedition
3 fantastic options available:
- 12 Days Botswana & Victoria Falls – ZAR 35,000 (Normally USD 7,000)
- 17 Days Namibia – ZAR 28,500 (Normally USD 5,000)
- Or combine both into an unforgettable 28 day adventure – ZAR 63,500 (Normally USD 12,000)
Departing 4 – 31 March 2022 and 11 May 2022 – 7 June 2022
On the 14-day Namibia safari you’ll spend three glorious nights in Etosha National Park, before heading out into some of Namibia’s most spectacular desert landscapes – Kaokoland, Damaraland – in search of the elusive desert-adapted elephants, rhinos and lions. Putting your newfound 4×4 skills to the test, we’ll take on the iconic Van Zyl’s Pass – a true 4×4 experience – before heading back south where we’ll round off an unforgettable safari with a night beneath the spectacular boulder formations of Spitzkoppe.
Guests can also join us for the entire 28-day adventure, including all the above, plus overnight accommodation on the return drive back to Johannesburg.
You are welcome to take your own vehicle, or hire one of our best-in-class, fully-equipped Avis 4×4 Safari Vehicles at discounted rates. You’ll stay in a mix of superb wild safari camps and safari lodges.
Contact us today for more information and to book your place.
- Carefully selected lodges and wild safari camps
- Day visit to Victoria Falls
- Chobe River photographic cruise
- 1 night in Chobe area
- 2 nights in Moremi/Khwai
- Okavango Delta and Mokoro water safari
- Central Kalahari
- 2 nights in Etosha National Park
- Epupa Falls – Kunene River camp on the Angolan border
- Van Zyl’s Pass
- Desolation Valley
- Rare desert elephant and rhino
- Brandberg and Spitzkoppe